Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Study.

Study? No. What for? Is it really worth it? Will I actually use anything of what's taught to me? No. No. Most definitely not. I'd much rather run and jump, crushing dry leafs under me feet. I'd much rather fall, scratching my knees, yet knowing it is a little price to pay, for going out to the sun and wind. Ridiculous to say, that what I learn inside four walls shall be more useful, important or strong than what I learn through laughter, sweat, tears and knee scratches to and fro. I shall never study other than the subtle pleasures of life, and who knows, maybe one day, after I've lived through the fields and falls, I shall enter and see the misspellings of what was wrote.

---

PD: I actually love to study, and more than that, learning is my utmost passion, I did however, felt like writing this in quite the opposite feeling. And to be honest, I didn't like how this writing turned out. I posted it out of sheer commitment to what I once said of posting every little piece of text I wrote using OneWord, yet I don't like it, not a bit. I guess disgust for one's own work is natural sometimes. I don't know if it's the wording or just the theme itself, it might even be the mood, I just know I do not, and will not, like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment